There are so many things that can harm your sex life. Low libido, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction are some common causes. Erectile dysfunction is quite common in men, and it occurs when they are unable to achieve or maintain an erection. There is no need because you can try out a wide range of remedies to manage the condition.
Lack of sexual desire is quite common, and it can come about due to several factors.
Why Am I Not Getting Sexual Arousal?
The following are reasons why you might not be getting arousal:
- Fear: you do not want to make a fool of yourself. You fear rejection for showing your body.
- Anxiety: you worry about what will happen when you reach orgasm, so you don’t allow it.
- Stress: it is the enemy of human activities. Of course, tensions also block sexual performance.
- Prejudices: it is more difficult to unlearn than to learn. Society is full of prohibitions that generate guilt.
- Drugs: taking treatment with antidepressants or blood pressure medications causes side effects. Among them is the decrease in sexual appetite.
How to Improve Increase Sexual Desire
Here are some ideal ways to boost sexual desire.
Getting away from your partner starts with a simple break. Taking time out but saying nothing and walking away causes the physical contact to disappear. How long have you held hands? The caresses, hugs, and kisses were forgotten. And as long as they do not recover, the sexual act will continue to wait.
Do Not Fear Erotic Play
Having a satisfying night in privacy is not that complicated. This is not to use or put in erotic games where you do not fit fetishes. Practice is vital to ask for what you want, taking into account, of course, the other’s wishes.
When was the last time the routine was broken? Perhaps the habit of accelerated days, following rules and schedules, has led to a dull and monotonous sexual life. For this reason, take some time to change the spaces and provoke curiosity in each encounter.
At this point, aspects such as the values and personalities of both are taken into account not to hurt susceptibilities. In other words, it is not about using foul language to stimulate libido. You have to get to know each other as a couple and see how far you can go.…