Hello to you all and happy 2016! We hope that the start of the new year and this New Moon has been both productive and fruitful.
As the years, moons and seasons change; we must all find the time to reflect and reevaluate our own lives. It is healthy to embrace the changes of nature and also the changes within ourselves; to find a sort of mental clarity so that we can move forward in life. Together, we sat down to reflect on what 2015 has brought us and what we hope to expect in 2016, Ashton and I drank tea and read tarot to dialogue about where we are and where we want to go.
And so, we have come up with a list of our New Moon Goals; some short term while others more or less longterm. For us, it is so important to have our plans and idea visually laid out in front of us. There is a sort of magic in hand-writing your intentions onto paper; it solidifies our plans and makes them real.
1. Complete our personal residencies for 2016 and create a photo book documenting our explorations.
2. Facilitate more natural dye workshops in Baltimore
3. Host at least three Practical Magic Workshop Series (a new series involving mysticism, wellness and self-care)
4. Be better at documenting our natural dye process/create a dye catalogue
5. This is the year of wholesale!
6. Finalize our new logo and branding
7. Find more artists to feature in our Artist Studio Series (and also launch this series this month!)
8. Create our business plan for our future shop!
We hope all of you business and non business savvy creatives can all find ways to get closer to attaining your dreams this month.
With love, light & beauty,
Posted on a Waxing Crescent